Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Titan 4x4 with a 2 in spacer in the front and RC upper control arms it’s time for new shocks and struts will the Bilsteins go right on with my current set up? Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just put Bilstein 5100 HD complete struts from Greg at PRG, and I love the ride but I have a 300lb front bumper. You could run the 5100s with regular duty springs and your 2" spacer and be roughly in the same ball park, or with heavy duty springs and no spacer and be in about the same ball park. I got about 7 years out of my Rough Country UCAs, I honestly have no complaints there. Just put Camburg UCAs on, and I really like the ride. I love the ride of the 5100's, the HD coils and a 2" spacer sits the truck about 4"-5" up from stock on a 2007.
IMG_20200228_080424.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you haven't cut the pinch welds out, less than an hour for both sides. You don't even have to remove the wheels, just crank to the side. Angle grinder and a sawzal, then some underbody or Rust-Oleum or your rust- inhibitor of choice and your articulation at angles really opens up on 12.5" wide tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just put Bilstein 5100 HD complete struts from Greg at PRG, and I love the ride but I have a 300lb front bumper. You could run the 5100s with regular duty springs and your 2" spacer and be roughly in the same ball park, or with heavy duty springs and no spacer and be in about the same ball park. I got about 7 years out of my Rough Country UCAs, I honestly have no complaints there. Just put Camburg UCAs on, and I really like the ride. I love the ride of the 5100's, the HD coils and a 2" spacer sits the truck about 4"-5" up from stock on a 2007. View attachment 543391 View attachment 543391
Awesome!! I got my 5100s on the way from Greg can’t wait to put them on!! Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
10 Posts
you'll love em man. I had two blown KYOB loaded struts ($79.99 for 2, they did good for $40 a piece) on 3" spacers, the 5100s blow them out of the water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts