Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these and had them on the truck for about two months and had to send the back to bilstein for warranty, and as i tore down my yota i had to purchase another set of shocks these just came back from bilstein and i have no use for them looking to get $160 for them or may consider trade/partial trade for them. the reason they were sent back for warranty is the washers that go on the underneath of the bushings to hold the shaft in place was defective they told me they were having quite a few sent back with the same problem (shaft pushing through the washer) so they were going back to the original supplier for the washers, this is what i was told by bilstein shocks come in original boxes and they are the adjustable ones

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Is this for 2 or 4?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check your PM. I included my email in the PM for ease since I'm not on here much at times during the day.
PM and email sent...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i just opened the boxes the shocks came back in and bilstein did not replace the boots so they are torn at the very top that is all that is wrong with these shocks i am not sure why they did not replace them but they tore when the shaft pushed through the faulty washers just wanted to make sure you know about the boots before purchase and the $160 is with shipping as long as its not over $25 for shipping if quotes are needed i can get them tomorrow when i get home didnt end up going home tonight

1 - 6 of 6 Posts