Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Tired of feeling short? Your Rear END gets a raise but you're STILL not long enough?? Get laughed at cause you don't fit in?

OFF Road Warehouse took the guess work on figuring out which Bilstein 5125's will fit your Lifted Rear.

Bilstein 5100's are only good for 0-1" lift so when you are past your limit. This applies to BOTH 4x2 & 4x4 Rear Lifts

Perfect for the Bracket Lift kits such as ProComp, Fabtech, CST & RCX with 2" or larger Block kits.

Why upgrade to the Bilstein 5125's? Longer length to match your block kit, & slightly stiffer if not better valving than the 5100's.

Bilstein 5125's come with 1/2 sleeves, Our kit comes with an upgraded Poly Urethane Bushing (which helps for shock deflection) & a matching 4130 Chromoly Sleeve to fit your 9/16" OEM bolts to help you GAIN 20 more miles per gallon (NOT REALLY).

These are VERY EASY TO INSTALL which simple hand tools!

PLENTY IN STOCK and Ready to SHIP!

Fits ALL 2004-2017 Nissan Titan
4x2 with 2" Rear Lift
4x4 with 2" Rear Lift
4x2 & 4x4 with 3-6" Rear Lift​

Bilstein 5125/Combo Kit $185.00/shipped!!

PromoCode: TitanTalk5125 will save you $10 bucks!!

PM or Email me for more details!!​

Reactions: VRamkelawan

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Restocked on Bushings and Sleeves, Usually Ships same day. Please use the links above. Thank you for shopping with ORW!

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Restocked on Titan Bushings and Sleeves. Please let us know if we can help.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the orders!! Fully Stocked on Bushings and Sleeves & Bilstein 5125's Let us know what you need!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Love my 5125's...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Pair.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was just wondering because if you read how it's listed it says "shock" and no where in there does it say pair or "shocks" even in the description on the link that's listed

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just wondering because if you read how it's listed it says "shock" and no where in there does it say pair or "shocks" even in the description on the link that's listed
stated as a PAIR of shocks with bushings and sleeves.. PM if you need help. i'm always around. Thanks!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
OP - In my '17 4x4 SV CC I've installed a 1" rear block and have the OEM shocks right now, but I think I want to swap out to a 1.5" or 2" block instead (Hey, I like rake :eek:). I understand I should probably replace the shocks with 5125's? Can you tell me which ones, along with price ... or a link to buy?

Tks.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OP - In my '17 4x4 SV CC I've installed a 1" rear block and have the OEM shocks right now, but I think I want to swap out to a 1.5" or 2" block instead (Hey, I like rake :eek:). I understand I should probably replace the shocks with 5125's? Can you tell me which ones, along with price ... or a link to buy?

Tks.

Hey There, Take a look at the link below for the 5125's but unfortunately we are OUT of the Sleeves to fit into the bushings. We expect those with 2 weeks. The sleeves FIT the 9/16" OEM stock bolts as the 5125's comes with 1/2" and will be too big. As soon as we get the sleeves IN i will reply to this post.

Buy the 5125's Here!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey There, Take a look at the link below for the 5125's but unfortunately we are OUT of the Sleeves to fit into the bushings. We expect those with 2 weeks. The sleeves FIT the 9/16" OEM stock bolts as the 5125's comes with 1/2" and will be too big. As soon as we get the sleeves IN i will reply to this post.

Buy the 5125's Here!
Great, thanks; I'll keep an eye out.

Also, sorry for a dum question: I think I understand that the sleeves fill the gap between the 1/2" and 9/16" difference, but what are the polyurethane bushings for?

- 4x4 Noob

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bilstiens come with rubber bushings, Poly Urethane doesn't wear or flex compared to Rubber. So it's stiff and one less movement to worry about when the suspension is moving.

Great, thanks; I'll keep an eye out.

Also, sorry for a dum question: I think I understand that the sleeves fill the gap between the 1/2" and 9/16" difference, but what are the polyurethane bushings for?

- 4x4 Noob

·
Registered
712 Posts
Bilstiens come with rubber bushings, Poly Urethane doesn't wear or flex compared to Rubber. So it's stiff and one less movement to worry about when the suspension is moving.
Ah, I get it now. I'm dense. The sleeve goes in the bushing, and the bushing goes in the end of the shock so there's not metal-on-metal. And your polyurethane bushings are superior to rubber.

Sorry, I should've realized before posting.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's all good, i'm always here to help.

Ah, I get it now. I'm dense. The sleeve goes in the bushing, and the bushing goes in the end of the shock so there's not metal-on-metal. And your polyurethane bushings are superior to rubber.

Sorry, I should've realized before posting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also tried the titantalk5125 code to no avail. . I see that ORW is still communicating on the forum, just not responding to this particular thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts