Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full set of brand new in the box Bilstein shocks (rear) and struts (front) for sale. If you are interested please email me. I am selling these for $300 shipped. (lower 48 please). I bought these for my 08 Titan btw. Here are the numbers so you can see if it fits yours.

Front struts: F4-BE5-B623-H0
Rear Shocks: F4-BE5-B624-H0

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm interested, where are you located

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I have a full set of brand new in the box Bilstein shocks (rear) and struts (front) for sale. If you are interested please email me. I am selling these for $300 shipped. (lower 48 please). I bought these for my 08 Titan btw. Here are the numbers so you can see if it fits yours.

Front struts: F4-BE5-B623-H0
Rear Shocks: F4-BE5-B624-H0

Not trying to be rude Krieghoff, but its your 1st post and you are selling stuff. you should take a picture of the shocks with a piece of paper with your name on it so he know that you have the stuff. been getting some guys that want to rip ppl of on here. :teethmast

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in Spartanburg SC but I work in Asheville NC. I am glad to post pictures of them after while. Let me know if you want to meet or whatever. I would love to hand them to you and not have to ship them. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts