Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale: brand new (in box) set of frnt. & rear shocks, fits 04-07 Titan King cab 2wd.
part # BE5-B623--HO (front)
" BE5-B625--HO (rear).

first $200.00 gets em', I'm in Houston.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
front and rear shocks? I didn't know we could use other shocks in front.... can you elaborate on how to do that without a $599 coilover? what compress the spring and take the stock coilover assembly apart and reinsert this? got pix?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah interesting there.. dont the non offroad titans come without coilovers and just a spring and maybe a shock in the front ???

·
Registered
1,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
yeah interesting there.. dont the non offroad titans come without coilovers and just a spring and maybe a shock in the front ???
Brilliant!!!

ALL of our trucks, whether 2WD, 4WD, Off-Road, Big-Tow, Non-OR, etc... HAVE coilovers. Furthermore, my understanding is that 4WD Off-Road/Non-OR springs are exactly the same, the shock is different (Rancho on OR version). Same goes for the 2WD OR/Non-OR--same spring different shock (Rancho on OR version).

The only diff. between the springs on the 4WD/2WD versions is the spring rating. Heavier spring on 4WD obviously. If I've interpreted things correctly, a 2wd Non-OR shock is the same as a 4wd Non-OR shock AND a 2wd OR shock is the same as a 4wd OR shock. Someone correct me if that's incorrect.

Hope that helps clear things up.

Hawaiianbasshead said:
can you elaborate on how to do that without a $599 coilover? what compress the spring and take the stock coilover assembly apart and reinsert this? got pix?
Here is what Greg is now offereing as a stock replacement. Bilstein shock utilizing the stock coilover spring:

See accompanying thread here: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-suspension/56173-new-stuff-prg.html

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
54warrior is correct, you have to re-use the coilover in the front, yhis info. from Bilstein tech. the rears are a straight bolt on ..

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Will you sell the fronts by themselves?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Are the bilstein rears the same one that PRG sells and the front looks like the picture as above? If it does I'll buy it.

Can I get some pictures?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don't know what PRG sells, these are replacement shocks for 04-07 2wd Titan. fronts look like above pic, but you use existing coilover spring, these are shocks only.
from Bilstein's website: part # BE5--B623--HO front
" BE5--B625--HO rear. don't have pics, can't do that right now, they're still in the box new .

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Thanks, guess I will pass since the part numbers are different from 4x4 to 4x2.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I sent PM about taking all of these a couple of days ago. Since the fronts are taken, I will take the rears if you will give me a shipping price to Chattanooga, TN 37407.

·
Registered
51 Posts
He takes paypal, but I don't have the address yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for the delay, my roof is leaking, off from work today.
i've got my paypal account up, what's next, i'm new to the paypal stuff. cell # if you wanna call, 281 382 9307

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry to hear about the roof. I know how that goes since one of my neighbors 90 foot oak trees fell on my house just a couple of weeks ago.

But all we need is your email address to send the money by paypal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts