Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of Bilsteins 5100's for my titan. Fronts and back but will take just fronts for the time being. I live in Canada so I would need the seller to be whiling to ship. local stores want 200 plus, for each shock, so I'm hoping someone here would be able to help me out.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
A guy here named Avmaldo has fronts for sale.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm looking for a set of Bilsteins 5100's for my titan. Fronts and back but will take just fronts for the time being. I live in Canada so I would need the seller to be whiling to ship. local stores want 200 plus, for each shock, so I'm hoping someone here would be able to help me out.
$200+ each!? Wow.

Yeah check out this for sale post.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ya. IDK about sending stuff to Canada. Years ago I sold a laptop on Ebay to someone in Canada and they totally screwed me. Pulled back the paypal payment after I shipped and there was nothing I could do at the time. TitanSL contacted me about them, but I told him no based on that. Sorry bud.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea Walrus, $200 a shock, and that the cheapest I could find. it's crazy what some places charge for parts here.

Avmaldo- No worries, I understand your reasoning for not wanting to ship to Canada.

If anyone else know for either set for sale please pass the info along. Thanks

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yea Walrus, $200 a shock, and that the cheapest I could find. it's crazy what some places charge for parts here.

Avmaldo- No worries, I understand your reasoning for not wanting to ship to Canada.

If anyone else know for either set for sale please pass the info along. Thanks
Did you look on Amazon? Thats where I bought mine. They had the best price at the time, I think they were $93 a piece. I don't know how amazon works in Canada though. Our dollar is worth about $.40 more than yours now, so that is probably playing into them seeming so expensive.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Amazon has the 92 dollars apiece for the front. I still haven't made my mind up yet on them or the 4600s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts