Nissan Titan Forum banner

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Viking606 
#1 ·
I was searching the night tonight BB and I noticed something was missing, It's your AV. Please bring back the the Asian persuassion dancing queen. I'm having withdrawl symptoms.

#3 ·
LOL And how many threads have we seen on this subject?? LOL Yea BB you are stuck buddie! You can no longer change your avatar!! :lol:

#4 ·
Don't worry. I've made arrangements with the lady. She has an unlimited time engagement in my sig now.... And she shall return once the "Simpsons" phase wears off... :D

Thanks for noticing!

#5 ·
This is really sad!!!!

You all need to get laid or something!!!:rofl:

#6 ·
Well, if I get hit by a bus or something, I'll make sure it's in my will to pass the avatar onto somebody.... Shame I can't get as much respect as a couple of boobs.... :rofl: Where did I go wrong? :lol:

#7 ·
Blackbeauty said:
Well, if I get hit by a bus or something, I'll make sure it's in my will to pass the avatar onto somebody.... Shame I can't get as much respect as a couple of boobs.... :rofl: Where did I go wrong? :lol:
You want a list??????:rofl:

#8 ·
For reasons known only to them, some of the premium users rotate through different themes every once in a while.

#9 ·
There'a a reason? :dunno:

#10 ·
Who knew an avatar would warrant it's own thread! LMAO! :rofl:

I'm sure things will return to what suffices as "normal" around here soon though! :rofl:

#11 ·
One thread? Heck, there are at least FIVE on that little lady! I may slither unknowingly into oblivion, but she shall be infamous!!!

#12 ·
Blackbeauty said:
There'a a reason? :dunno:
Whatever the reason is, I'm positive that it's all your fault.

#13 ·
Thank you for bringing Nothing to all of our tables this morning...... :hungry:

#15 ·
Wiscdave said:
Always good to change your avatar once in awhile. I guess you guys are all into the Simpsons, huh?
As Homer would say.....Doh! :rofl:

#20 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.