Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find some black headlights for my T. I have an 04 CC Galaxy Black. I have blacked out the whole truck except the head and tail lights. The headlights stick out like a sore thumb to me with the whole front end black. I know the headlight mod would be the cheapest way but I really do not have time to do the mod b/c I would have to do it in one day and that wouldnt be good. Also Im not sure I have the balls to do this mod. My only option is to buy some new headlights. I am only able to find halo projectors in a black light. I could care less about the halo but I know squat about projectors. Also, I have found a few sets of smoke fog lights on ebay. Has anyone got these? Are they plug and go with my factory fog light harness? Thanks guys

·
Registered
384 Posts
Buy a second set of headlights, send them to someone on here that does the mod for you, sell your set. I'm looking for some fogs for the same reason....Keep us posted if you find some.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I can do the headlight mod if you want, PM me if you are interested. I've done 3 pairs of lights already including mine.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those look nice, except for the large orange reflector on the side. I would want to black/tint that out, which would require opening up the headlight. If I do that, I may as well just do my stock headlights.

I also dont care about Halos or Projectors. I just want a blacked out headlights. I think I will do it myself, I am just unsure about how to darken the orange turn signal, without losing its function? I have read most of the threads on blackening the headlights, but still dont fully understand how to do the turn signals?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Was just checking out the thread and clicked on the ebay add for sh!t$ and giggles. Noticed the chrome fillers under the light. Just had to say yuck.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Those look nice, except for the large orange reflector on the side. I would want to black/tint that out, which would require opening up the headlight. If I do that, I may as well just do my stock headlights.

I also dont care about Halos or Projectors. I just want a blacked out headlights. I think I will do it myself, I am just unsure about how to darken the orange turn signal, without losing its function? I have read most of the threads on blackening the headlights, but still dont fully understand how to do the turn signals?
Those orange turn signals are just reflectors.. your "actual" turn signal is on the top of the headlight.. so you're not losing the function of a turn signal. :read:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I wonder how hids will affect these housings? anyone know ?
I have 6000k HIDs in my eBay black headlights. Works like a charm. No issues with melting the plastic.

Reactions: 007KING

·
Registered
170 Posts
im just gonna put window Tint over mine and call it a day. I did here it's hard to do tho and u gotta use a heat gun or blow dryer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts