Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey gang :hi: I've been having my truck since March of 06 and recently paid it off and have been doing a few things to it that I've put off. Here she is with a new grille, fog lamps, third brake light, and a fresh coat of polish on mostly new paint. Whatcha think:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
I like that purple hitch cover. :thumbsup:

Reactions: OneQuick06

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts
Looks nice! I'll ditto that LSU comment but will add Hook 'Em Horns!

·
Premium Member
72,313 Posts
Looks good!!! I'm digging those tail lights.

·
Premium Member
77,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not too shabby for a truck that's about to roll 78K on the odo. She's due for a third set of tires, though.
Oh well, she's worth it :)

·
Premium Member
77,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I really need to lower the rear. I hate the front rake. A nice set of chrome 20"s wouldn't hurt either.

·
Premium Member
21,316 Posts
The LED tails lights come in two versions that I'm aware of: 3 LED side and 5 LED side. You can get them in clear, red and smoke. I have the 3 LED version that is manufactured by Eagle Eyes. I bought them a few years ago from the vendor that cannot be named on TT. They are still available. I looked at them yesterday as I'm looking to replace mine which have a row of LEDs that are out.

OneQuick06, that's a sharp looking Titan. Did you have the entire vehicle painted?

·
Premium Member
77,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The LED tails lights come in two versions that I'm aware of: 3 LED side and 5 LED side. You can get them in clear, red and smoke. I have the 3 LED version that is manufactured by Eagle Eyes. I bought them a few years ago from the vendor that cannot be named on TT. They are still available. I looked at them yesterday as I'm looking to replace mine which have a row of LEDs that are out.

OneQuick06, that's a sharp looking Titan. Did you have the entire vehicle painted?
Thanks! I had the hood, roof, doors, front fenders, and tailgate repainted. About two years ago I was rear ended, and had the bedsides re-done, then. I brought it to the shop with a little damage to the front pass fender, and had them give the whole front a fresh coat, instead of just matching the fender, last month.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
The way I see it, either we're gonna end up in a trench fight like the NC, or we're gonna run circles around you guys. Preferably the latter :D

Expect some trickery, Kelly is great with the tricky plays!

·
Premium Member
77,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going to see how long I can keep this thing before it falls apart. (or gets taken out :eek:) Maintenance is manageable, as long as things don't all crap out at the same time. :lol:

I am due for a new belt, now that I think about it......(writes reminder)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice looking truck! If you really want that Black to be Beautiful, go on down to Wal Mart and pick up Turtle Wax's "The Black Box" it's a four step wax specifically made for black vehicles, comes with a black carnauba wax, it will really deepen the volume of color of your truck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts