Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed these last weekend. Finally got around to taken some pictures. Install was a breeze. Total install time was 30 minutes for both sides. Watcha think? They are painted black aluminum.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Those look good. I was thinking about getting some SS westins for my truck.Black looks good on your color truck

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
those look nice - black is a good match for your color Titan

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys,
Hopefully i will be getting the A.R Dale Earnhardt Jr wheels soon, and projector headlights. I'm trying to go for a black/ chrome theme. Just wanted to show everyone what they looked like installed. They are just like the OEM step bars but black. Here's a picture of the wheels i want to get. Should be sweet looking. Thanks for the inputs.

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Black is nice but I think the Chrome looks better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome PIC's I have been looking at the Black westin Bars for my titan and your pic sold me. I too have a silver Titan CC and black looks sharp on the silver!!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Cant beat black it looks better plus its cheaper!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have been looking for some like those. Where did you order them from?

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have a set of chrome ones for a crew cab for sale. 200 will take them were on my 08 for very few miles. PM if interested.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I have a different version of the Westin nerf bars in black powdercoat. They just finished their second harsh winter and still look good. Westin makes some good products. I like the ones you chose, they go well with your ride.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They survived the harsh winter here and everything faired well. I ordered them thru my local auto parts store. I think mine were around 400 shipped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts