Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Titan, and would like to know where the blower motor is located and how do you gain access to it??? It is making a noise which I believe is leafs that have gotten in between the glass and the dash. Just want to clean it out, but not sure where to start. Search only brings up older models so I am not sure those are the same. Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Look under your glove box. Three or four screws and one modular electrical plug later, it's out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would anyone happen to have any pics??? I looked under the dash and I see two electrical plugs and two things that could be the motor. One is up against the passenger side wall and the other is towards the middle console. Hard to tell how many screws etc due to my size, but if someone can post a pic or something I'm going to try and do this myself. Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I folded myself up like a pretzel and opened up the one against the passenger side wall and sure enough that was the one. Saved my self $60 doing it myself instead of the stealership doing it. Took about 10minutes in and out, and it works like a champ minus the lawnmower type noise it was making due to a leaf. Thanks again. Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts