Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll give it to you as quick as possible:

Bought new 2007 TItan CC only 3,000mi Granite and Perfect and new.

1. Driving the interstate to get back to work from lunch
2. Stepping on the gas but not going any faster...but engine rpms going up
3. Get to the exit and can barely move forward...changing gears manually to a lower gear seems to help.
4. Call the dealership. Ken Pollock Nissan...Spoke to Keith, Svc Mgr.
5. Explained to Keith that "I'm ready to see how I'm going to be treated for service"
6. Keith sends a roll back within a half an hour and picks up my Titan and arranges for a rental to get me home. Says not to worry, he'll take care of everything. Says he'll keep me posted on the diagnosis. My Titan has fluid hemoraging from under the hood and the whole truck is covered in it.
7. Calls me about an hour later, says that there was a faulty hose, had a pinhole leak that pumped dry from pressure. I explained that although I didn't drive it far like that I wondered what it did to the tranny. He says he'll personally check so we don't have any issues down the road.Says that he'll detail the truck and have it ready the next day for me.(was later and his detail guy was out).
8. Calls me early next day(today) says it's ready and that he personally checked the tranny for particles and wear and test drove it. Changed the oil also(no charge), Fully detailed. All is well.

I was amazed at how well Keith handled the situation. He was respectful, sympathetic and really made me exceptionally happy. Classy Guy and an asset to the dealership.

I'm not so much sold on a chunk of metal as I am how I'm being treated and I honestly felt like my issue was the most important issue for that dealership. In a way it was cause if I got any [email protected]%%#^ There would have been a bad situation. He resolved it astoundingly. Ken Pollock Nissan .....Take the drive and give him the business. I'm impressed and they may have earned my business for along time.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Yeah! Did'nt you know all the dealers are like that?? :huh: Lucky for you, you have a great dealer. Stick with him. That is something very good to have!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
That's Great to hear! I'm sure they will have this in their files, check it before warranty goes out. Probably no damage, but have them do all service on that trans so they can inspect it carefully. Thanks for some good news. I like that! :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, good advise....I'll be all over this tranny now.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Cool to hear somebody getting good service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts