Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blue/green/red/white led upgraded cluster/window switches & climate control for 04-07

This is just a feeler to see if it will be worth it for me to start modding other peoples interior lighting. No pricing is set yet, but I can say for sure that I can do it even though it is a PITA. If you are thinking about doing it yourself by all means :thumbsup: and this is not for you.

***UPDATE JAN 11, 2011 10:41PM***

For Sale: Cluster @ 55k, front/rear window switches & climate in any color (B,R,W,G) for 04-07 $150 + core (or custom your own cluster $150)

I will be selling HID Kits 3K-30K w/ 1 year warranty/exchange bulbs & ballast (available & 200w, 300w, 475w sets) while supplies last

All leds top-bottom / front-back (any style or model full packages will be available) while supplies last

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Re: Blue/green/red/white led upgraded cluster/window switches & climate control for 0

hey you finished it up ...sweeeet!! Got any pics? I wanna check them out and see how they came out. Thanks for that number yesterday too. Not the same tail light guy thank God!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Re: Blue/green/red/white led upgraded cluster/window switches & climate control for 0

Interesting... i want my cluster gauge lights changed... how long does it take? How much and pix of ones youve done before?

·
Registered
464 Posts

I would be really interested
How much time does it take and how much would you charge?
I think blue led's would look sweet in my T

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

hey you finished it up ...sweeeet!! Got any pics? I wanna check them out and see how they came out. Thanks for that number yesterday too. Not the same tail light guy thank God!
I'm glad I still have a steady hand, it's easy to see how you could burn the board which would cost you more than you original anticipated.
Almost done just need to finish the mileage gauge & climate control. I had to finish this scion tc today and had to put my project on hold. I'll post pics once it's completed and my dad bring my camera back from my cousins wedding on Monday.

Interesting... i want my cluster gauge lights changed... how long does it take? How much and pix of ones youve done before?
Well are you talking about just the cluster? Or would you like to do the window switches & climate control as well? For the cluster it depends if you are going to take it out or if I will. 1 hour if the cluster is removed for me and 1 1/2 if i have to remove it. 2 hours if you remove the cluster, climate controls & switches. 3 hours if i have to do all the work. I'm giving myself a little extra time cause i do quality work, I don't want to rush. As I told "S" I'll post pics once I see my dad comes home on Monday. I will have my T completed by then (climate & mileage gauge). I really wish i had my camera right about now.

I would be really interested
How much time does it take and how much would you charge?
I think blue led's would look sweet in my T
As I told SD_Titan cluster or cluster, climate controls & window switches?
Time schedule is listed above. I'm not sure how much the charge will be at this moment. I can give you a ball park of 100-150 for parts,labor and warranty for everything cluster,climate controls & window swtiches No more or less. I'll have straight pricing once I get confirmation from my partner. Since you are out of California will offer same day service. This will also be available to people not located in So Cal. The day i get it i ship it back to you.

I will also be providing "Map Light Mods" for XE models with dealer part #26410-ZD003 LAMP ASSY-ROOM for $70
We will be serving all Nissan's, Toyota's, Scion's, Honda's & Acura's.
We also will be providing other services once we get our website up so0o0o0o0o I'll keep you all posted!:hi:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts

Sounds good man. Hit me up when your T is done. I wanna check it out in person and get all the details. I would love to ditch the orange for a different color. Call me or text me when your done

·
Registered
924 Posts

Definitely interested, want too see yours first.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

well deserved bump!!

Definitely interested, want too see yours first.
Don't you already have the full red led upgrade?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts

looks great! Dont forget to take pics of the bezel

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

looks great! Dont forget to take pics of the bezel
Hahahaha I ran out in the middle out of the night in my boxers just to snap a couple of pics. I'll do that today. I am really wishing i did white and red after we did my boy's camry.

·
Registered
924 Posts

well deserved bump!!

Don't you already have the full red led upgrade?
Not anymore, I sold it and being shipped out tomorrow to the new owner. I am looking to get an Infiniti cluster, and have the gauges in white led's, maybe the radio dials and windows switches in white as well.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts

gonna switch all my lights out for green hopefully this weekend! Stoked!!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Shawn you know i got you, just call me.

·
Registered
231 Posts

I get back from Iraq in February and would like this done. How much for everything? I am in the SC/San Juan area...

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Not anymore, I sold it and being shipped out tomorrow to the new owner. I am looking to get an Infiniti cluster, and have the gauges in white led's, maybe the radio dials and windows switches in white as well.
Just let me know when you are ready. I would have to charge a little more if you wanted me to do all the buttons. radio display is covered.

I get back from Iraq in February and would like this done. How much for everything? I am in the SC/San Juan area...
$150 is the basic pricing for 04-07, this covers front/rear window switches, climate control & cluster. If you would like to add anything eles there will be a small additional charge

Reactions: scorpion

·
Registered
231 Posts

PM me and let's talk pricing. I would like to explore my options with this.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

well deserved bump and happy to serve my titan community with the best pricing and expert service.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Another happy T owner

·
Registered
384 Posts

DAMN>>> that is SIC, I'm getting back from Iraq in the end of May..i hope your still doing this.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

DAMN>>> that is SIC, I'm getting back from Iraq in the end of May..i hope your still doing this.
Can't stop won't stop. I am doing a honda s2000 today and got an order for a previous client wifes honda civic. My partner and i are currently working on all Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Acura & recently added hundai

1 - 20 of 31 Posts