Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blue/green/red/white led upgraded cluster/window switches & climate control for 08+

call 213-247-9149 for more info If you find this post useful please let me know!!!!!!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: Blue/green/red/white led upgraded cluster/window switches & climate control for 0

worthy bump!

Custom your own cluster/ window front/rear & climate control for $100

I will be selling HID Kits 3K-30K w/ 1 year warranty/exchange bulbs & ballast

All leds top-bottom / front-back (any style or model full packages will be available)
[/B]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: Blue/green/red/white led upgraded cluster/window switches & climate control for 0

I'd be interested in white. Do you have any pics of what it would look like? Any roundabout price to do it?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

interested in price for blue

·
Registered
310 Posts

would you consider doing a 2004??:teethmast my T is going to be in the body shop all next week (damn snow and ice) and would be interested in getting this done in the blue led just let me know thanks

·
Registered
2,820 Posts

looks bad *** Jon!! Cant wait to do all mine green!! Gooood work!!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

I'd be interested in white. Do you have any pics of what it would look like? Any roundabout price to do it?
Not yet my partner and i did his toyota camry white w/ blue needles. it's freaking sick! no pic cause we finished late but i know it would look really nice. price is listed in 2nd post

interested in price for blue
04-07 is $150 & 08+ is 180 for cluster,climate and front and rear window switches

would you consider doing a 2004??:teethmast my T is going to be in the body shop all next week (damn snow and ice) and would be interested in getting this done in the blue led just let me know thanks
Pics in first post is my 05. I made it blue but now i wish i did white/red
another titan is going to do white/green/red to support his country. I'll take pis of that today is if he comes by.

looks bad *** Jon!! Cant wait to do all mine green!! Gooood work!!
Thanks shawn, i can't wait to do yours too! i want to see what it looks like in green
I thought this was going to be a piece of cake but it was a pain in the as*. Just let me know when you are ready and you can come to my pad
Thanks on that price sheet buddy really helped me out!

·
Registered
128 Posts

May possibly be interested over the next couple of months.. would like to do mine white gauges, purple needles, and probably white or purple climate control.. is that possible? Pm me if you want.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

where in so cal are you.

·
Registered
928 Posts

I am interested in the blue. But what is included in work?
Return Shipping?
Turn Around Time?
cluster only or climate and front and rear window switches?
For myself I am referencing a 06 LE

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

May possibly be interested over the next couple of months.. would like to do mine white gauges, purple needles, and probably white or purple climate control.. is that possible? Pm me if you want.
Until we are done with research and development no needle work. sorry
only colors available are white/blue/green & red for now.

where in so cal are you.
91709 Chino Hills my friend

I am interested in the blue. But what is included in work?
Return Shipping?
Turn Around Time?
cluster only or climate and front and rear window switches?
For myself I am referencing a 06 LE
Cluster/Climate control/Front & Rear Switches. If you are out of state you will be responsible for return shipping. I will ship same day received unless i have more than 3 in the cue. I do quality work and don't want to rush any of my projects s0 we are looking 6 hours for the whole set. please send me pictures of all your switches caused i have only worked on XE and SE trims
[email protected]

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

.............................i dunno why my mac double post sometimes

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

able to do the RF head unit lights so everything matches? sorry for so many questions

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

able to do the RF head unit lights so everything matches? sorry for so many questions
You have every right to ask any question as the client, I would. And i am happy to answer any & all questions. To be honest I haven't..... all the titans i have worked on so far have aftermarket radios and dash kits. I know i can do it though!

·
Registered
928 Posts

As far as payment, what options do you accept?
paypal
money order in box
personal check

+ shipping + return shipping?

·
Registered
57 Posts

Pm me your address. My truck is at the shop right now so its the perfect time to haved this done.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

As far as payment, what options do you accept?
paypal
money order in box
personal check

If through my Wells Faro account. I need to find out what my account number for "deposit only" is. If it is through paypal I will need to charge $5 more for the service charge they will charge me. Buyer responsible for shipping both ways. If you would like i get discounted shipping through FED-EX or U.P.S. pm me. I would offer a cheaper price but this is high risk and time consuming.

+ shipping + return shipping?
Pm me your address. My truck is at the shop right now so its the perfect time to haved this done.
What year and trim do you own. PM me your number. I have unlimited/nationwide calling.

·
Registered
310 Posts

Can't wait for the pics of the white and red.:redblob":teethmast

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

Can't wait for the pics of the white and red.:redblob":teethmast
I just finished up white gauges. New times are are 4 hours for a full set. The guy will come back tonight so i can get pictures.
Mileage gauge is easier to do with my new method! will be offering 2 year warranty for parts and labor for $40

Taking orders now guys!

·
Registered
928 Posts

I am definately getting this done. but need to take the family on a winter vacation soon so the T is going with me and can't risk driving with missing parts.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts