Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished the gauge today also did the stereo buttons, a/c screen and mostly all switches, still waiting on the led's for the stereo screen though. Only pics i have

Attachments

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
That really looks sharp.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Why's your screen blank?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only turned on the lights didnt turn the truck on

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you know how to solder really small led's then it should be easy. It took me less than 4 hours from start to finish.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pics. not the best it was with my phone, and the stereo display is not finished still waiting on the led's

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thats really kool...good job.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At night it looks sick!!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys!! Yeah you need some skills in soldering especially if desoldering and soldering the speedo display. The more tricky ones are the stereo ones they are really small, i had 32 on my stereo alone.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! Anyone want to get this done?

·
Registered
96 Posts
My '08 of course has a different cluster all together. I know the center odometer and info screen is connected by a flat data cable, and a series of like five or six small posts on each side that are all soldered together. I'm assuming it just a tamper deterant. I was thinking of doing this to my truck, but I don't want to screw anything up especially on the odometer. Any ideas, or is your diffierent than I described????

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah mine is way different than that. I think it was instigator who did his 08, do a search on him it might help you out.

Reactions: pigzsnout

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
How much did all the led's cost you? Where did you buy them?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Im curious where you got your LED's as well...I got some I ordered off Ebay that I seen mentioned in an earlier thread but I need more for my stereo display and stuff. I also want to do my window switches.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts