Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my '17 CC SV my phone pairs with the entertainment unit fine, and streams music pretty well. But for some reason it doesn't automatically start playing again when I start the truck ... I have to manually press 3 buttons to reconnect, and after a few seconds (or more) music starts streaming again.

But ... I rented a Nissan Rogue last week, paired my phone to it, and every time I stopped and re-started the vehicle the system immediately began playing music from my phone. It was fantastic.

Anybody know why my Titan's system doesn't do that? Suggestions?

Thank you ...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I start the truck, it displays "No Bluetooth device is connected" ... and a Connect button at bottom-right corner

Press Connect, then I see a list of choices, with some grayed out, and I push "Select Connected Device"

Then I see my phone, press that and after a few seconds it's connected and music starts streaming.

So pathetic.

·
Registered
468 Posts
My truck is a bit hit and miss. I've discovered that I need to give it "time to wake up" so unless I'm on a call, I start up and drive away. In less than 2 mins I'm connected. I stream SiriusXM so I can tell when the bluetooth is activated when music begins playing. So about 8 times out of 10, I get a delay. 1 out of 10 I get sound instantly and about 1 out of 10 I have to manually pair. YMMV.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts