Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I've got an '06 LE CC with a RF system. No Nav, No DVD....

Is it possible to add a bluetooth kit so I can answer my phone while driving and hear the caller over the speakers. If so, is there an OEM accesory or module that can be added? I know that either the '07s or 08's have a bluetooth option but I'm not aware of the '06s like mine having this available.

Just more useless info, I'm planning on adding the OEM Sirius tuner and the iPod cable for my iPhone. Possibly the DVD system in the future. If anyone has any help and can steer me in the right direction this Titan owner will be very grateful!

Brad from Louisville

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm.. Thanks, I guess. But that doesn't help me with my question.

The question still stands. Is it possible to add a bluetooth kit and if so, is there an OEM accesory or module that can be added?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
Excellent ! I like it very much. :):redblob"
huh?!?... WTF!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I added the Parrot LS 3200 to my 05. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. It's a bluetooth device that is wired to the stereo. I get in the truck and it automatically pairs with the phone. It has a microphone that I have mounted under the driver side visor. When you get a call the stereo automatically mutes you push the recieve button on the lcd screen and talk, the callers voice comes over the trucks speakers. It also has voice dialing and caller ID.

YouTube - Parrot 3200 Ls-Color: Bluetooth hands-free Car kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts