Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where has everyone mounted their bluetooth mic at? I just ordered a Kenwood DDX418 from crutchfield yest for my T. I did the trade your gear program with a few old radios and my old blackberry so I could get a new unit for my T. Anyways, this radio has an external mic and I am trying to decide the best spot in the T to mount it. Any info would be great and pics would be even sweeter.
Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Normally the best place is where the headliner meets the windshield, just to the left of the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have a DDX514, BT, BU camera, Nav, Ipod, Steering wheel controls, remote.. Here is my set up... Windshield mount? Dont agree.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Before I bought my Parrot MKi9200 setup I did a ton of researching and almost all of the install instructions on everything I read up on said to mount the mic up high, above the shoulders at a minimum.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Before I bought my Parrot MKi9200 setup I did a ton of researching and almost all of the install instructions on everything I read up on said to mount the mic up high, above the shoulders at a minimum.
Kenwood/Crutchfield say different. Mine works like you were talkin into your phone.. FWII

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How hard is it to run it up through the a pillar to put on the vent visor? Thats what I did in my chevy but my T looks like a pain to get the a pillar out.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Remove the two screws that hold the pull handle, remove the handle and the pilar trim come right off from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts