Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 LE and after I did the Gingerbread update to my Motorola Droid X my Bluetooth has stopped working. I’ve tried to pair it again, I’ve tried deleting it and setting it up all over again but nothing has worked. My phone says it is paired and connected but I hear nothing coming out of the speakers. And yes I tried turning up the volume! Anyone else having problems?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Has to be a ROM issue with your software upgrade. I just flashed my ROMs to Gingerbread and haven't had any issues. Also make sure you don't have a earpiece that is also connected or it might default the audio to that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yea same sorta thing happened to me. Mine half works. I can call people if i hit use the phone to call someone on bluetooth but the voice commands dont do anything

·
Registered
178 Posts
Same thing happened to me after the update. It works if I turn it off then turn it on in the truck, but I had better check to make sure it works before I call somebody, or it may complete the call with no audio in either direction. Also if I hit a spot with no reception and the bluetooth goes off, I will have to turn it off and reinitialize it again in the truck and check it before I make a call. I would love to find a fix for this.

·
Registered
253 Posts
didnt want to bring up a dead thread but im having this same issue, saying it connects to the truck but no sounds go through the truck speakers and they cant hear me. Anyone find a fix for this yet

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Are you running stock firmware or a custom ROM? Can you pair other devices with your phone without issue?

Sent from a phone.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
My captivate has been a POS since the Gingerbread update.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Try a custom ROM, mine is working great on Mosaic IX.

Sent from a phone.
I've been thinking about it. Need to make a list of my apps, backup my contacts and research it a bit more. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Titanium backup is your friend. :)

Sent from a phone.
Titanium backup pro, is your BEST friend!

Sent from my DROID2 using AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: goodolsen
1 - 11 of 11 Posts