Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden my Blackberry started connecting to my bluetooth without me pushing the button to connect. The radio won't come on-it just shows telephone and I can't disconnect. I have to turn the bluetooth off on my phone to listen to the radio. Anybody had this problem? It has worked fine until now.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
All of a sudden my Blackberry started connecting to my bluetooth without me pushing the button to connect. The radio won't come on-it just shows telephone and I can't disconnect. I have to turn the bluetooth off on my phone to listen to the radio. Anybody had this problem? It has worked fine until now.
yes this just started happening to me too. I almost posted a couple days ago but think its a BB problem not our Titan. I also get constant messages saying "your blackberry is now registered" when its been registered again a BB issue. All worked great until I upgraded BB's OS. I also found a link.......

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold-9650-
smartphone/Recurring-Blackberry-Registration-Emails/m-p/820457

http://supportforums.blackberry.com...0/8330-Bluetooth-and-Infiniti-G35/td-p/100876.......

You should never have to manually connect. It should connect as soon as you get in but should not stay on phone on the Titans screen. I also have a droid x and it doesn't do this and my BB worked fine for months until I upgraded the operating system like i said. Its annoying cause I have to turn off my bluetooth which means I cant recieve calls thru the titan.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think I will try the hard boot and see what happens.
I deleted everrthing my BB was paired witha and did the soft reset (battery pull), then paired my phone again and it works normal again with my T but when I got in my wifes G, it keeps saying connection failed and I'm not even paired with her car anymore since I deleted it. I might make verizon replace it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
What did we ever do before the internet???

Had the same probem with my blackberry forcing my T's radio into "phone" mode without placing or receiving a call. Made turning the radio on impossible without turning off the bluetooth connection on the cell phone manually.

I tried the advice, disconnected the bluetooth, and did a hard shut down by popping out the battery on the b-berry. Everything seems to have reset and working properly.

Thanksfor the help!

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
So i kind of have the same issue but different, I have a 09 titan SE with no hands free controls on the wheel and no Bluetooth capabilities that i know of in my truck. but the radio head says Phone and will not change off of that screen. I have pulled the fuse and waited 15 mins and even pulled the negative cable for 15 mins and still says Phone. i can eject and insert all 6 cd's. but that is it. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Yep mine does the same, took it to BMW the told me the control box in the boot would need to be replaced and recoded, got quoted £800
But unplugging it stops the radio rebooting\skipping.

Next time it goes to my local indy for a service i will ask what they think i dont use it that much!
[URL="http://www.vintagephones.com.au/ccp0-catshow/bakel]bakelite[/URL]
Nice :spam:ing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts