Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
why buy a truck if you are putting a body kit on it? Next a lower.... a truck is made to be raised and go off road, not to sit there and be pretty on your local avenue.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Jon_UT said:
why buy a truck if you are putting a body kit on it? Next a lower.... a truck is made to be raised and go off road, not to sit there and be pretty on your local avenue.
Made to raise only?? lol IMO i would only raise with to handle in the dirt like a race race. Longtravel top of the line, glass and offroad tires on no bigger than a 17 or 18" rim..... But thats just me. And i would probably drive it like its sopossed to be with those parts and the truck would have fell apart by now lol. (thats wy i lowered to stop myself from this haha) Others may not need that and only want the look. my truck has probably been in the dirt more than some "lifted" titans. People can do whatever they want. Im lowered, race at the track, and haul motocross bikes to the races and can tow a trailer.

Anyways..... I havnt seen a body kit for the titan, other than the grey "Nismo Titan" that was made by Nissan but never released, because where the redheaded stepchild of the aftermarket, and inhouse lol. I believe a rollpan is avail now, and the front spoiler was probably the air dam from the Armada that can be fitted to the titan.

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah im with you lead sled to each his own i mean i am going to lift my truck but i by no means am a hater of lowered trucks this site is not just for lifted titans it is for titans in all forms you do what you want man your titan is your and only yours i havent seen a really good looking lowered titan yet but i am sure they are out there we just need to find them and get them on this site maybe someone will make a thread for lowered titans on here and show them off

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love the lifted guys who trash lowerd trucks and half of them never even take there trucks off road.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
My 69 Chevy is getting slammed. My Titan is getting jacked high. Best of both worlds.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
lafourchetitan said:
I recently found a pic of a titan with front lip and ground effects anybody
out there offering this?
Is this is the truck you were looking at? NO, the kit is not being made, this was a Nismo concept truck built in 03-04. I agree it is one sweet XF kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I believe VIS is making a kit if you're interested....

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
titanss said:
You have a link or number?
Let me see if I can find one....... Gimme a few.:computern

·
Registered
5,748 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where can i find a good decently priced lift kit and then some good off road tires? i hate riding on the stock height. :cheers: cheers to whoever helps me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Jon_UT said:
I saw a hummer dropped once.. almost puked.:eek: . still waiting to see if someone will lower a big rig peterbuilt or the like lol

but hey.. to each their own.

·
Premium Member
75,169 Posts
BurpinJello said:
still waiting to see if someone will lower a big rig peterbuilt or the like lol
I've seen this done. It's nothing like laying frame but a few inches shorter then stock. it was on a show truck but i'm sure it's feasible with a load, just have to drop the trailer as well.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I personally have a lifted truck but they look clean dropped, my truck is lifted and my hondas are dropped (personal preference) however the nismo titan looks clean and has been done tastefully but i am sure if anyone comes out with a BODY KIT for the titan especially from vis the person that puts it on should have their keys taken away and then drawn and quartered. ha ha :jester:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts