Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you get a 2" body lift? I've seen 3" lifts but I just want a 2". I just need a little more clearance so my tires don't rub.

·
Super Moderator
93,680 Posts
Scott. said:
Can you get a 2" body lift? I've seen 3" lifts but I just want a 2". I just need a little more clearance so my tires don't rub.
Take a look at the PRG site, in the site sponsor forum. They have a mini-lift that may give you what your looking for.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Arachnid said:
Take a look at the PRG site, in the site sponsor forum. They have a mini-lift that may give you what your looking for.
He already has a 6" fabtech lift.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
The only body lift that I'm aware of is the 3" Performance Accessories one. It takes about 24 man-hours to install, it's a royal PITA, reasons why many shy away from it. It's harder to install than your Fabtech lift was.

Have you tried the "Pinch Weld Mod"???
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/691879-post2.html

Your alternatives to the body lift:

If you're still running stock coilovers, you need to upgrade to SAW's or Radflo's. You can crank up the preload on these units for added lift, however, you'll find that there are issues with the factory upper control arm making contact with the coilbucket. The solution to that issue is an aftermarket UCA from PRG. Once you have the new UCA's and a custom spacer from PRG, you can gain about 1 1/4" of additional lift, for a total of 7 1/4" of lift.

So basically, you can spend ~$300 on the PA body lift, plus ~24hr+ of labor to install it if you're not installing it yourself.

OR

New Coilovers: $1000+
New UCA: $600

1 - 4 of 4 Posts