Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering buying some nitto terra grappler all terrain tires size 325x60x18, mounted on pro-comp 9005 series wheels with a 6x135 bolt pattern from another fella but need to make sure that the bolt pattern will work on my 2008 XE CC. I do have a PRG Mini Lift Kit on the way. Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I believe it's commonly referred to as 6x139 or 6x5.5. I've never heard of 6x135 before.

·
Registered
235 Posts
6x135 is a Ford Bolt pattern. These wheels will not fit our Titans. Do not put these on your truck, if you manage to force them on. (I don't think you could anyway) You will surely break off some studds driving down the road.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good choice. I believe you meant 6X5.5 or 6x139 though. I almost got the black chrome but decided on the cast blast 7005 instead.:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes 5" backspace

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys but TravisDTD is correct!! They were coming off a ford. Too bad, I really like those rims. My biggest problem is that I am in Alaska and everything cost a lot of "MULA" when you add in the shipping cost.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Aftermarket rims are a lot of "MULA" period. That's why so many keep their stock rims and just get tire upgrades.

I haven't seen an aftermarket rim that I like the looks of better than my stock O.R. rims, and actually all the OEM Titan rims look great IMO, and for darker color Titans, look even better powder coated, black. :dunno:

·
Registered
62 Posts
So the Titan wheels are 6X5.5?

If so, that is the same bolt pattern as Toyota and 1/2 ton chevy.

Cool, maybe I can take my 37" MTR's off my rockcrawler someday when I'm bored to see how it looks. :gunz:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You just have to be careful if the wheels are hubcentric or lugcentric.... The Toyo's, I believe are different from ours while the Chebbie's are similar.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Toyota trucks have a large hub size. They are typically a 108mm hub size. There are a few companies that make a hubring that will adapt from a 77.8-108mm that will make the toyota rims fit on our trucks. Again test fit to make sure that the wheels clear the brakes. You fellers are correct 6x139.7 is a GM and toyota truck pattern. Be careful with some of the newest GM full size truck and SUV rims you are likely to have brake clearance issues as they have now come with higher offsets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts