Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just bought a brand new 2007 KingCab Titan SE .... and i was looking into buy a Nismo or K&N intake and a Boral exhaust system, do you guys have any suggestions on if i should get those or not?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
This question really depends on what your planning on doing and what are your expectations out of it. Did you you just want it louder, a little bit peppier without sacraficing torque, are you going to do some towing? If this is what you want, then intake and a muffler is your best bet.

If you want to drag race it, your truck lives above 3krpm constantly, don't really tow much, like to go fast always, then intake and headers and catback would be good.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I did not think they made a system of the Titans, because I was looking to buy one when I bought my 07, but by their web site, they did not make one as of last November 06.
Sorry TitanMadness808 if I was wrong, I did not do it to be mean or an as**ole.
:cheers:

·
Registered
71 Posts
rddakota said:
I just check the Bola web site, an in fact they do not have one listed for an 07 Titan.:huh:
Yeah, their site does not list one for the 07, however, as long as you are removing the entire system. Meaning from the cats on back, it doesn't matter. If that were the case the banks, Volant etc would also not fit, however these systems do in fact fit. I have the Volant.

Plus, I called Borla about month ago and they did in fact confirm to me that the system listed for the 05 Titan will fit the 07. So basically what Borla stated to me was their system would fit all years of the Titan. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I too am looking at the Borla Cat-Back System for my 07 CC Titan. I have installed complete Borla cat-backs on most of my other cars, but they are not talked about much on these boards. Is there a reason most people don't go with the Borla? Does anyone have any sound clips of a complete Borla Cat-Back?

Thanks in Advance.

-Justin

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
56Titan07 said:
I too am looking at the Borla Cat-Back System for my 07 CC Titan. I have installed complete Borla cat-backs on most of my other cars, but they are not talked about much on these boards. Is there a reason most people don't go with the Borla? Does anyone have any sound clips of a complete Borla Cat-Back?

Thanks in Advance.

-Justin
There are a few clips around here somewhere. I heard the Borla on the Titan, and I thought it sounded great.

·
Premium Member
92,251 Posts
56Titan07 said:

Thanks in Advance.

-Justin
May not be as popular because you can get open exhaust, great sound and good performance for hundreds less. It's not an inexpensive system.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts