Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back™ System
Part# 140079
will fit the 2011 SL CC 4x4? The above systyem is listed for the same vehicle, but for the 2010.
I called Borla, they told me that they could not put it on the site until they had actually put thier system on that particular vehicle/year. Anyhelp will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Don't know. However I have that same setup on My 05 LE and it is SWEEEEET!!!!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Does anyone know if the Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back™ System
Part# 140079
will fit the 2011 SL CC 4x4? The above systyem is listed for the same vehicle, but for the 2010.
I called Borla, they told me that they could not put it on the site until they had actually put thier system on that particular vehicle/year. Anyhelp will be appreciated.

Thanks
Save some money and just do a muffler swap. Your current exhaust setup is a great set up. You just need to get the restrictive stock muffler out of there and get either a dual in muffler or 2 borlas and do true duals.

Reactions: Pharmer

·
Registered
422 Posts
Save some money and just do a muffler swap. Your current exhaust setup is a great set up. You just need to get the restrictive stock muffler out of there and get either a dual in muffler or 2 borlas and do true duals.
i was going to do this, but for a couple hundred more I couldn't help but go with Stillen's catback (single)

from people on here talking about how they saw the increased HP, I didn't want to take chances with a magnaflow, gain just a taste and hearing how Stillen's drone is none and all, hope it is perfect for me.

it won't sound like a formula 1, and that's fine for me - not my desired effect

1 - 4 of 4 Posts