Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few people around here have ran or are running a pro xs muffler. I have heard them with just a muffler swap, does anybody have a clip of this muffler with headers on their T?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Oh deerslayer! Where are you with a clip?! I know he's running DTLT's with dual 2.25" pro-xs's

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Tell ya what, I'll go do a video for everyone here in a bit:) I'll post it up in the pics/media section and I'll post on this thread with a link:) I have true duals with the 2.25" borlas pro xs with 10" turndowns. The pipes are only 20" coming off of each header and they are still pretty tame sounding even with my headers and no cats.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Wow, I had no idea they even made a 14"... Mine was probably around 20"

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah their si/so mufflers are all that small and the si/do is a bit bigger.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the ones I have. I'll do the vids tomorrow, got busy at the house after working 10 hours and my wife is due in 2 weeks! I'm sure you understand...LOL
not really, I'm a bachelor who lives by himself with no child (that I know of) but that's ok lol, hopefully you can get to it tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
very nice! I'm convinced to buy this muffler.

what size tips are you running? are they resonated?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
very nice! I'm convinced to buy this muffler.

what size tips are you running? are they resonated?
It's just a plain jane, non resonated, magnaflow tip welded over the end of the stock exit. Something like 3-4" diameter and 8-12" long... like my penis hahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts