Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed in various threads that mention features and problems that others are curious about when that truck was built. I would like to suggest everyone add a line to their signature with a "born on" date as I have done with mine. Who has the earliest Titan here?

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
KingTitan said:
I've noticed in various threads that mention features and problems that others are curious about when that truck was built. I would like to suggest everyone add a line to their signature with a "born on" date as I have done with mine. Who has the earliest Titan here?

Born on 11/10/2003

·
Registered
205 Posts
Here's My Born on date
12-03-03

·
Registered
163 Posts
After reading these posts, I was curious to see when mine was manufactured. I picked up mine on Februray 13 and the born on date said 02/04.

I guess you could say mine was fresh out-of-the-oven when I got it.

Dang, every time I start to write a post about the Titan, I can't help but feeling like I have the best vehicle in the world (with 4 wheels that is).

P.S. The born on date is on the placard on the driver's side door jamb, right?

·
Registered
109 Posts
So where do you get the day? The sticker on my door pillar says 01/04.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
born 12-03-03 se cc 4x4 :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
How do you know the EXACT date???

where is everyone getting the EXACT date in which their vehicle was made? I looked on the drivers side door pillar and the sticker only give a month and year.....12/03 in my case

·
Registered
727 Posts
Glaxay 4x2 LE/KC 02/04

·
Registered
823 Posts
dboogie said:
where is everyone getting the EXACT date in which their vehicle was made? I looked on the drivers side door pillar and the sticker only give a month and year.....12/03 in my case
You'll find the exact date on the build sheet which may or may not have been left in your truck when you took delivery of it. I believe if you take it to your dealer to have it serviced the build date is on the receipt too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
JetForeman said:
You'll find the exact date on the build sheet which may or may not have been left in your truck when you took delivery of it. I believe if you take it to your dealer to have it serviced the build date is on the receipt too.
Thanks Jet. As a matter of fact i'm heading to the dealer in about 1 hour to have them do my 1st oil change (i'm at 1,010 miles). while there i'll see if they can get the exact build date for me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JetForeman said:
10-16-03 here......Oldie but a goodie :upsidedow
Wow - you do have an oldie. Production started 10-10-03. What are the last six numbers of your VIN?

The last six of mine - built 12-01-03 are 503546

·
Registered
823 Posts
KingTitan said:
Wow - you do have an oldie. Production started 10-10-03. What are the last six numbers of your VIN?

The last six are 500242

·
Registered
823 Posts
KingTitan said:

so with the last six digits of my VIN being 500242, does that mean my truck was the 242'nd one off the line?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts