Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
Joined
·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm about to start my audio and video upgrades. I know I'm going with boston seperates front and rear but I need to decide on amps. Does anybody have the boston amps? The two I'm looking at are the GT-40 for the mids and highs and the GT-20 to be bridged to one boston G110. I like things to match thats why I'm asking about the Boston amps. Thanks for your input guys and you too tech because im sure you will be one of the first to chime in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
HAHA I beat him to it!

The Boston amps are decent. James could get you a good price on them too!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
06titancrewse said:
Well I'm about to start my audio and video upgrades. I know I'm going with boston seperates front and rear but I need to decide on amps. Does anybody have the boston amps? The two I'm looking at are the GT-40 for the mids and highs and the GT-20 to be bridged to one boston G110. I like things to match thats why I'm asking about the Boston amps. Thanks for your input guys and you too tech because im sure you will be one of the first to chime in.
Yes as you know i sell the boston s and i have had really good luck with them. they run a little warm but boston says this is normal and i have yet to see one shut down. Hit me up whenever you are ready and i am sure i can beat anyones price on these amps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
I have heard the 5 channel amp and was truly impressed with it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
bighitter said:
I have heard the 5 channel amp and was truly impressed with it.
the 5 channel would be my choice if you are looking at the 2 amps. the 5 channel is the exact same thing but in one heatsink. its basically these two amps combined into one and is a nice clean 5 channel amp
 

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
Joined
·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tech12volt said:
the 5 channel would be my choice if you are looking at the 2 amps. the 5 channel is the exact same thing but in one heatsink. its basically these two amps combined into one and is a nice clean 5 channel amp
I didnt even know that they have a 5 channel. Tech if you get a moment send me a pm with the price for the 5 channel and the 4 channel. Thanks
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top