Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had a member drive up from Miami for an install of a sundown 1000d and 2 Boston Acoustics g3 12s. We had to do a seat lift which was very easy. All i did was added a square magnet on each piece of meatl for the seat to sit on. This thing is sick loud. Its tickled your nose pretty nicely. And played really low and really loud. He needs to upgrade his mids now because you can hear the at all.

If you want extremely loud and do not mind a seat raise these are for you. :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looks very nice, you need to bring some of those magnets when we meet up next time.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Nice job James!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for everything Tech!! I'm extremely impressed with everything. I chose to drive up to Tech's due to my HORRIBLE previous experiences. Tech will agree after seeing the 5 screws, a previous installer decided to use for a ground by screwing them into my fender. Thanks again Tech for everything!!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wryt01 said:
Thanks for everything Tech!! I'm extremely impressed with everything. I chose to drive up to Tech's due to my HORRIBLE previous experiences. Tech will agree after seeing the 5 screws, a previous installer decided to use for a ground by screwing them into my fender. Thanks again Tech for everything!!
thanks for driving up bud. Yeah I wish that picture would have showed up of those 5 screws. LOL I found the DVD by the way. Man that thing is so loud.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Did you take any pics of the seat lift?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FourDoor said:
Where'd you guys mount the 1000d?
Under the passenger seat.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bottlebaby said:
so what is louder this or the 4 10s
its hard to say I would need to hear them side by side. They are both extremely loud.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bottlebaby said:
what kind of mounting deepth do u get with a box like this?
wel the back seat has pretty good lift. that tokk all of 1 minute with these magnets i bought at ace hardware. these subs are 6 and 9/16th deep.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Interesting... very interesting...

Cost wise which one would give you the most bang for the buck, 4 of the 10"s or these 2 12"ers?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bottlebaby said:
but this is diffrent box than i have right?
yep is alot deeper.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FourDoor said:
Interesting... very interesting...

Cost wise which one would give you the most bang for the buck, 4 of the 10"s or these 2 12"ers?
cost is almost exactly the same.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
4-10's has more of a wow factor... but these the more expensive Boston subs so thats what makes up for the price.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts