Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
tech12volt said:
Well guys i played this box today in my helpers truck . Just sat it on the front seat and wired it to his 1000d at 2 ohms. All i can say WOW . this thing is loud. I was not expecting this kind of output from this sub. I hope the owner takes video of the excursion of the woofer . It moves majorly. Its real close to being as loud as the 2 kicker solo sealed 12s in the truck we tested it in. Very close at some freq its louder
that's what i wanted to hear!

Discussion starter · #43 ·
P-Dizzle said:
Whatever dude. You have a rhino lined box on your website you EFN hippocrate.
yes and the part that is rhinolined is in the bed.

Just curious... how loud is loud? Any idea on a SPL level? I realize loud is subjective, and SPL levels can vary greatly by mic placement, brand of mic, etc..

Discussion starter · #46 ·
XterraChad said:
Just curious... how loud is loud? Any idea on a SPL level? I realize loud is subjective, and SPL levels can vary greatly by mic placement, brand of mic, etc..
on an audiocontrol meter . I would say high 130s easy. maybe in the low 140s with sweep

Discussion starter · #49 ·
R1max said:
James so what do you say that the M3 ported is doing? Just so I can see the diffrence
I would say 127-132 depending on the meter

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.