Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, I did it. Traded my 03 Supercrew FX4 for an 08 Titan Crewcab Pro4x.
So that means I am going to need some help from yall around here building it up. I intend to put a lift, ties and wheels and replace the radio bezel. because the factory stereo has to go. The Stereo will probably be first anyone know where to get a replacment bezel.

Thanks
Frank

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome to the "ownership" club. Good luck and good times comin in the new ride, I'm sure. NOW, go smoke you a Hemi.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Congrats....

Pictures, pictures, pictures !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congrats. You will love the truck.

To date, there is no replacement bezel/harness for the '08. Give it a few months and something should come out.

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Nice choice! You can get all of your audio gear from
http://www.tech12volts.com/
He is one of our supporting vendors, and will take good care of you.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to post a pic but it told me I need 15 post in order to post pics.(say that 5 times fast). I did upload pictures to my gallery though.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
looking said:
I tried to post a pic but it told me I need 15 post in order to post pics.(say that 5 times fast). I did upload pictures to my gallery though.
Then you can link them in here if you want. Just select one. Click "copy to clipboard" under the picture URL and paste it in this thread. Like this:

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Read, learn and enjoy the best truck and forum around! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
congrats on your truck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts