Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I had a post up telling everyone what I was looking for in a Titan, talked to a few very nice guys about the trucks they had for sale and want to thank them for being so generous with their time and help in my search. I ended up finding a 2006 LE model with everything I was wanting and more, except 4 wheel drive which I didn't care much for anyway. Found the original sticker in the glove box too, truck sold for just a hair under 40K brand new. I bought the truck the day before we started to get some real snow down here in GA and the VDC really came in handy getting me to and from work everyday during that weather. I work nights, as soon as I get home and snag some pictures of her I'll post 'em on up as well. Again, thanks to those who assisted in my hunt for the right truck.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lets see it!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welcome. Pics are wanted.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
AY, Mate we be glad ta have ye...pirate talk here....

Great choice of truck IMHO...
now for the mods...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for being so slow at it guys, I hit the pillow after work and racked right out. Here are a few pics. This bad boy has the big tow mirrors, 7 pin trailer connector (I heard somewhere that a trailer brake connector is wired there but haven't confirmed that yet), tie down tracks, sun roof power rear window, Rockford Stereo with Navi, Heated leather and power front seats, auto dual set temp controls....the list just keeps going. I really think it has about everything it had to offer and I feel I was quite lucky to nab it. Anyway, to the pictures.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
Sweet truck man! Welcome!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And forgive me for not remembering to add a thanks to you all for the nice welcome to the forum. I hope to find all I need to know with that fabulous "search" button, but if I am at a loss you will hear from me for sure

·
Registered
384 Posts
IT looks good except for the front plate...."Cant spell wimp...without...."

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IT looks good except for the front plate...."Cant spell wimp...without...."
HAHA! Can't tell ya how many times I've heard that one in my life...to which my reply was " can't spell PIMP without..."
Welcome and congrats on the truck.
Love the open lots for the homes in the background.
Yeah, we lucked out when the economy tanked and got a real good deal on a house with lots of land. I can't stand being in a neighborhood where you can lay down between houses and stretch your arms out and touch both homes. I like my privacy, and the open space.

·
Registered
384 Posts
HAHA! Can't tell ya how many times I've heard that one in my life...to which my reply was " can't spell PIMP without..."

Good One! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts