Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this problem? The Husky mats are so slippery that my box goes all over the place even on mild turns. I have a tech12volt box with 2 12"s in it, and I put little rubber feet on it from Home Depot, but no cigar. Any other ideas? I don't want to drill into the box, and wouldn't mind a strap if it was good looking.

-Cyrus

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Vyrus said:
Anyone else have this problem? The Husky mats are so slippery that my box goes all over the place even on mild turns. I have a tech12volt box with 2 12"s in it, and I put little rubber feet on it from Home Depot, but no cigar. Any other ideas? I don't want to drill into the box, and wouldn't mind a strap if it was good looking.

-Cyrus

i would need to see the mats.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Use the rubber feet from Home Depot and then stick the gum type stuff that you use to keep pictures from moving on the wall under the feet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
ahh my suggestion won't work. I cut my factory rubbers to fit exactly around the box and reinforced them from underneith so they wouldn't tear.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here is how I solved my problem with the slippery Husky Liners with Tech12Volts sub box. Simply drilled out the rivots holding the storage tray and left the brackets,I also had to cut the rear of the husky liners so the box would fit all the way back where they it should be. The matts had a huge lip on them pushing the box forward about 3/4 of a inch. Problem solved for my King Cab. With the seats down you can barely see the brackets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts