Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here are some pictures of Brake Controller install.

First picture is the back of the 7 pin hitch plug.

the next three are the Brake Controller connector and where to find it.

The last picture is of the two missing tow relays. I will get the part numbers later.

The info for the brake controller connector was in my Owners manual (how 'bout yours?)

Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Good stuff Darryl...I did see that the pdf manual from Courtesy Parts had the info on the brake controller but the hardcopy that I received from the dealer did not.

How are you taking these pic's, did you get your truck in or is that someone elses?

Karl

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's my truck that I can't pick up till next week. Long story. I have a loaner till then.

As I know it, there have been three locations for that connector. 1) The connector head taped in the same location as the pictures above. (Armada's and very early Titan production 2) Completely taped to the larger harness to the left. (Don't know when this started happening) 3) And, the latest as shown on my truck, production 2/5/04.

Yes, there is two owners manuals as well.

Just Nissan learning the market.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow, did you have to remove all the dash stuff jusst to get to the harness? I was able to reach mine without removing anything. My truck was built 12/03 though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the info guys, okay now that I found were to connect the jumper, I need help connecting the jumper to the controller. All I got was a tag stuck on the jumper. I know what some things say, but one wire says Color: R/L Function Ill, and Color: R Function Fused B+? Thanks for the help guys. Got a big trip this weekend, and trying to get this to work....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts