Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to ask if there is an issue with having a 6 inch lift and the brake lines having to be extended? Also has anyone tried Pro Comp? I know PRG makes a lift kit and I've heard great reviews but just wanted to see what anyone else has thought of Pro Comp and if there is any issue's if any? Also any issue's with steering?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I just put the procomp on in my driveway. Looks to be good quality stuff and comes with longer stainless still break lines for the front and a bracket to raise the stock brake lines in the back.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yamatitan said:
I just put the procomp on in my driveway. Looks to be good quality stuff and comes with longer stainless still break lines for the front and a bracket to raise the stock brake lines in the back.
Did you get a chance to go off-road yet with it? Also did you need an alignment, how much back spacing do you have on your tires? Also how wide are they? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I have not done any major offroading yet, just a little muddin at construction sites. But so far it handles in drives really well. I needed an alignment bad, my tires were way out of wack. I have 4.75" backspacing on a 9" rim with 12.5" inch wide tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts