Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2006 CC 4x4 with about 13,500 miles on it, I started to notice that when i stop the whole truck would shake real bad, so I took it into the dealer and had them check it out and they had to machine the rotors cause they were warped real bad. Is this normal? Could it be cause of the 24's that I have on in the summer or what (didn't tell them that), should i start thinking about upgrading the brakes? I know that they had problems with the 04/05 years but has anyone heard of problems with the 06's? Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

J.T.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had the same problem on my 2006 CC XE 2wd with 25,000 miles. The stealership stated that they would not replce the rotors because they supposedly fixed the brake judder problem in 2005. They did turn the rotors and put new brake pads on. That fixed the problem so far with 32,000 miles on it. I suspect you might have problems with those 24" rims though, I have stock rims and tires. I will definitely change my rotors with something slotted or drilled(havent researched it enough yet) when the warranty runs out.:teethmast

1 - 3 of 3 Posts