Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 08 cc 4x4 about two months ago i'm getting a slight groaning noise when lightly depressing the brake pedal sounds like its coming from the rear brakes. Also getting a popping noise intermediatley from front suspension when going over bumps. is this normal?

·
Super Moderator
93,864 Posts
You need to take it back into the dealer and have them look at it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
OffroadGod said:
I just bought my 08 cc 4x4 about two months ago i'm getting a slight groaning noise when lightly depressing the brake pedal sounds like its coming from the rear brakes. Also getting a popping noise intermediatley from front suspension when going over bumps. is this normal?
Read through this link.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-general-discussion/62990-lift-kit-issue-update.html

A lot of us had the same popping noise, it sounds like something is loose and you can feel it under your feet on the drivers side right?

Only on the small bump?

It is the shocks...I just had mine replaced at the dealer today and problem GONE.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am hearing the same thing in my 2008.5 titan se x4, what was the fix?

OffroadGod said:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts