Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sat in two LE's and one SE today at my local dealer. The new Tan interior is pretty nice looking in the LE with the leather seats and wood trim. The new Charcoal interior is basically Black! It was very nice in both the LE & SE trim levels & the SE cloth is much, much improved in quality. The dash seems better put together and feels more insulated & solid when you knock on the top of it. Fit and finish seems better overall and they did change some of the materials used inside. The new radio bezels looks nice and I like the new dual climate controls. The new gauges are also sleek looking.
The new 20's look nice on the LE's and the front rotors and pads are massive!
It also looks like the Fender flares will easily work on our trucks and the LE's have body colored thick mud flaps. I will be upgrading to those!
I also did not mind how the one XE looked that they had on the lot. It was a White KC longbed and looked liked a work truck (Imagine that). :smileysqu
They have not received any Crew Cab long beds or Pro4X trucks yet. I will go back on Monday and post up some pictures.

·
Premium Member
92,269 Posts
Cool! Can't wait for the pics! Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
i saw a long bed CC (white) at my local dealer today and it looked pretty nice i'll be getting a closer look at this weekend

·
Registered
591 Posts
I went over to Apex Nissan today and they had an '08 Red Alert CC 4wd with charcoal int. It was sitting right beside some '07s so it was easy to see the changes. imho, it looks pretty good. The subtle changes are actually nice, because Nissan didn't go crazy with the redesign (except on the XEs). Headlights aren't bad. Interior looked really good with the gauge cluster trim.The overall look catches your eye just enough to say 'Yep, there goes an '08!'
It's like anything else, we'll get used to it the more of 'em we see.:upsidedow

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
My dealer has a 2006 cc 2wd non b/t with the long bed. It's a loaded LE except for nav. Tan seats with dark plastics. Seemed like a pretty tight interior. The 20's to look nice and that is one big truck with the long bed. It had the bed package and was listed at just under 38K. No SE's on the lot yet.

I like the long bed CC but would settle for a SE if I could get the chrome package and I don't think the chrome is on t he SE's any longer.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
drove past the dealer tonight and saw about 30 new titans in a back lot a bunch of le se xe long bed cc kc pro 4x everything.. the nicest i saw was a red ( i think) le cc long bed pro 4x.. looked pretty sweet that sucker was long to !!! wish i coulda got out but at midnight that would looks bad lol

·
Registered
463 Posts
I checked out a couple of 08's at our local dealer in Wichita, Davis-Moore, and they look great. Just no Pro-4X, LWB's and all had bucket seats and center consoles.

I did manage to build a LWB Pro-4X on nissanusa.com and believe it or not a split bench seat in leather.

Now that's my truck - $40k though! :domohit:

·
Premium Member
92,269 Posts
:huh: What's wrong with a $40,000.00 truck? :huh: Check my sig. Dat's wun rot dare!

[Of course, I only paid $29,000 + for it...... :D ]

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have an 07 LE CC 4x4 with BT and Chrome pak. My buddy just bought a new chevy and paid almost 10k more for to get what I got, and still does not have as good a truck as we all do.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Here are some pics of the '08s. The first is the Pro-4X, the second is a "fleet looking" XE Kingcab with 8' bed, unpainted front bumper, no bells and whistles, etc. Sticker on the XE Kingcab Longbed was $24xxx. Third pic is the 18" SE wheels, and the last pic is the splash guards, partial fender flare and 18" wheel on the Pro-4X. Sorry for them being so small, I took them with my camera phone.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts