Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got stuck with this when I bought my Titan a month ago. The bed divider is brand new. I'll let it go for $125 Shipped.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It would help to show where you are at. Might get more "local" bites.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Titan Pete said:
I got stuck with this when I bought my Titan a month ago. The bed divider is brand new. I'll let it go for $125 Shipped.
is this still available and if it matters, is it a sliding bed divider?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's pretty uncool, why not post on your own.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Sorry to hack your thread for a moment. I have a question (it may be stupid) but, I have seen a Titan driving around me that has a metal back window protector that fit into his Utili-Trak system. Now, is this a piece all on it's own, or is it just the bed divider flipped upside down and moved to the window? Again, sorry for the hack, but I'm pretty interested to hear what the answer is...

Thanks

Juday :cheers:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Juday said:
Sorry to hack your thread for a moment. I have a question (it may be stupid) but, I have seen a Titan driving around me that has a metal back window protector that fit into his Utili-Trak system. Now, is this a piece all on it's own, or is it just the bed divider flipped upside down and moved to the window? Again, sorry for the hack, but I'm pretty interested to hear what the answer is...

Thanks

Juday :cheers:
TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...............YES!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
yes, as it is a piece all on its own? or yes, it's the bed divider flipped upside down?:confused:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Juday said:
yes, as it is a piece all on its own? or yes, it's the bed divider flipped upside down?:confused:
Yes to both, it is a seperate piece, and it's the divider flipped upside down!! LOL

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure, I'd rather do that than ship it. I had one guy email me but he never got back to me. I'll do it for $115 if if's picked up. I could meet you some where.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
bbomar said:
Yes to both, it is a seperate piece, and it's the divider flipped upside down!! LOL[/QUOTE

well, that was easy then...you'll have to excuse me, i'm a little :ftard: :lol: anyways, thanks for the info. Also, glad you sold it...sorry for the hack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts