Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up with my 07 2 weeks ago. I installed a Tonneau cover so I can no longer use it. This is for the standard bed (non sliding) I would also be interested in a rear under the seat storage piece.

Boston Area
$150

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am interested. Would you be willing to meet halfway? Say Springfield...I live in North Haven, CT.

This is the non-sliding one right? It basically flips over and snaps to the tailgate. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mekoz said:
I am interested. Would you be willing to meet halfway? Say Springfield...I live in North Haven, CT.

This is the non-sliding one right? It basically flips over and snaps to the tailgate. Let me know. Thanks.
I could meet you at the rt90 rt84 junction. Yes this is the one that flips over and snaps into the tailgate.

Mac

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have an 08, and I took out my bed extender at the do-it-yourself carwash and forgot about it and went home. I went back a half hour later and it was gone. Nobody saw anything, sucks. I don't see why the 07 and the 08 are any different. Let me get back to you. What days/times could you make it there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.