Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I've been a member for awhile but havent logged in for about a year and was unable to remember my old login info. Anyway as the post says I have a brand new pair of coilovers I'd love to get rid of. I planned on building a mid travel titan but quickly realized I do not have the funding. The springs are 600# and they are the extended length. I'm sure everyone one knows but better put that these will not work with stock ucas. I am asking $850 shipped to the lower 48. Don't hesitate to make an offer. I'd love to have someone put these to use. Please let me know if I've broken any rules as well I'm forum niave. Located in Denver Colorado

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hi everyone. I've been a member for awhile but havent logged in for about a year and was unable to remember my old login info. Anyway as the post says I have a brand new pair of coilovers I'd love to get rid of. I planned on building a mid travel titan but quickly realized I do not have the funding. The springs are 600# and they are the extended length. I'm sure everyone one knows but better put that these will not work with stock ucas. I am asking $850 shipped to the lower 48. Don't hesitate to make an offer. I'd love to have someone put these to use. Please let me know if I've broken any rules as well I'm forum niave. Located in Denver Colorado

Extended length for the bracket lifted titans or extended travel? Just want to be sure. If they get rid of that big block on the bracket lifted trucks I would be interested. Do you have pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
they are extended travel, not extended length. "UCA"s are needed" and "was gonna make a mid travel titan"

Get some pics up, thats the only "rule" you missed. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To everyone attempting to pm me I am not able to reply until a set amount of posts have been made. I apologize for not responding.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
post a few more times then haha

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
BC, Canada

·
Registered
225 Posts
Does anyone know if these would keep me at the same heigth as my current setup but with a better ride? i currently have billstien 5100 on the middle setting with moog 4x4 coils and 1.5 leveling spacer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You would need aftermarket ucas, but with those on non pro4x they are adjustable up to 3' so yes it would be possible to maintain same height but they would improve ride and give you about 2" of additional travel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone can confirm but I believe on a pro4x or newer titan you end up with the same finished height but because they are a little higher to begin with the total lift anoint is a little less. At least that's how I understand it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does anyone know if these would keep me at the same heigth as my current setup but with a better ride? i currently have billstien 5100 on the middle setting with moog 4x4 coils and 1.5 leveling spacer
as long as you have aftermarket ucas you will achieve same height plus a little extra wheel travel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts