Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Interested in this, bedlined of course. How much shipped to Tulsa-74137? $200... :)
Hey man, according to the UPS website, it's going to be over $100 to ship it standard 5 day ground...I guess because of the size. I shipped my stock C/O's that were 20 lbs heavier and they were only $50 to ship.

If it's going to be that much to ship, I'll probably just stick to local sales..

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Dude, I am in Iraq haha. You can send it to my house via snail mail as long as it gets a tracking number...
:lol: I got a quote based on the zip code you gave me...I can check USPS as well and see what they say...

Discussion starter · #26 ·
:bump: SoCal doesn't need it. Updated price $150 local, $200 shipped including an OEM cap with only 2k miles on it.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Bill! I want this! I'm selling off my Bushwackers to Austin for $150 and a K&N Filter, bring this radiator! I'll simply get the cash from Austin and hand it right over to you on Saturday!! :redblob"

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Bill! I want this! I'm selling off my Bushwackers to Austin for $150 and a K&N Filter, bring this radiator! I'll simply get the cash from Austin and hand it right over to you on Saturday!! :redblob"
Sold! You got it man! Radiator and OEM cap goes to King Polaris! :)

Don't sell it to him, he'll end up bed lining it and ruin it :D

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.