Nissan Titan Forum banner

Brand New Koyo Radiator

5K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  KING_Polaris 
#1 · (Edited)
Most of you know the drama that I've had, I just bought the Stillen radiator and now have a brand new, shrink wrapped Koyo for sale.

I'd like to try for a local sale first or bring it to OT if anyone wants it, if not then I'll open it up to shipping...I paid $250 shipped from radiator.com for it...how about $150 local, $200 shipped.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
How much shipped to 78665, if you do ship it. Mine pooped on Sunday.

#5 ·
Honestly, with the cost of shipping from residential, it probably wouldn't cost you much more to buy it on a site with free shipping...I'll give it a week, if nobody local wants it, I'll open it up to shipping and if you haven't gotten one by then, you'll be first on the list.

#6 ·
Just trying to help you get rid of it, I'll have one in the next couple days, but thanks dude.

Reactions: bills1974
#16 ·
Ok man, if you're still interested, I'll trade with you... Do you want to wait until OT or meet up before that? I'm fine either way...

#15 ·
Hmmm, let me think about it, I was going to put the cash towards a Mag-bytes diff cover, but that's a possibility...

#23 ·
:lol: I got a quote based on the zip code you gave me...I can check USPS as well and see what they say...

#26 ·
:bump: SoCal doesn't need it. Updated price $150 local, $200 shipped including an OEM cap with only 2k miles on it.

#29 ·
Old Town in Kissimmee, FL. Location of the largest yearly Titan meet in the country, occurring this weekend :)

#32 ·
Don't sell it to him, he'll end up bed lining it and ruin it :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.