Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new never used ported box from Tech12volt which was built for the brand new memphis m3 that's in it. The sub faces up on the drivers side and the port faces the passenger door. The box is wrapped in gray carpet and has TITAN written in raised lettering under the carpet.
A couple years back when I bought it I told him I wanted the loudest cleanest box he could make and that's what he thought was the best overall box. I don't know if things have changed and if new boxes have been made to sound better but I know these single ten m3's in this ported box are nice and loud.
Please PM me if anyone is interested.
I am in South FL and can deliver in Tampa/Orlando/South FL area usually.
I'd like to get $200 out of it.
Thanks
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Palm Beach Gardens, but travel the state often. It is an up firing single ten ported on the passenger side with the sub on the drivers. It truly is a nice box and tech said that this single ten would sound better alone in a ported box rather than 2 tens since it will give the single ten the actual air space it needs, where as 2 of these m3 tens wouldn't be any louder or as clean since there isn't enough air space for both of them.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can. Let me check and see how much my cost is for shipping.

·
Registered
406 Posts
also would like a shipping quote for 08085

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump to the Top.
Just added pictures and more info on the box.

·
Registered
40 Posts
How much does it take up under the back seat? Do the seats close properly? I know some boxs get crushed under there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It fits prefect. The box was built for this memphis m3 so the excursion of the sub is no problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts