Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a discovery just yesterday, that left me pretty curious. I was washing the undercarriage of the truck and realized there was a bunch of green rubber bands looped over some piece of metal. It looks very suspicious and it seems like it was put there for a purpose. I have not decided to go back to Nissan yet, but have left message to my salesperson and emailed these pictures to them. We'll see what they say. It's a little concerning for me to see it and I have attached some pictures for you to look at also. Answers and/or opinions appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
On a guess it’s to assist keeping something together as a unit when building the truck.
Now more importantly, what’s under the car cover?

Clint

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a guess it’s to assist keeping something together as a unit when building the truck.

Clint
Thanks Clint, I was thinking the same, but thought it was worth posting.

Haha good catch on the car cover. I didn't even realize it myself. It's no classic, or anything, but a nice summer car to look cool for the ladies.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Here is my nice weather ride, it’s now seven years old and has only been washed once (dealer prep) since new, I’ll bet it’s cleaner (detailed often) than the day I brought it home. It only has about 10,000 miles on it and is the last one built in a limited edition of 1000 made.
Spring is here this week so have a great driving season, stay safe.

Clint

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts

Clint
Thanks Clint, I was thinking the same, but thought it was worth posting.

Haha good catch on the car cover. I didn't even realize it myself. It's no classic, or anything, but a nice summer car to look cool for the ladies.
Good choice...im impressed haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is my nice weather ride, it’s now seven years old and has only been washed once (dealer prep) since new, I’ll bet it’s cleaner (detailed often) than the day I brought it home. It only has about 10,000 miles on it and is the last one built in a limited edition of 1000 made.
Spring is here this week so have a great driving season, stay safe.

Clint
Bada$$ looking ride man. Love yellow. My ultimate dream car is a yellow 2010 Viper convertible. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the upcoming season as well. Will see you around the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Taylor, haha...since I got 1 woman to be impressed, I made the right choice. Lol, thanks.
I bought mine and put it in the Mrs side of the garage, she didn’t know I bought it until she pressed the button and the door went up. I’ll bet everyone here can guess the reaction, lol. I don’t think she’s been in the car six times in 7 years.
My kids ran interference telling her she gets whatever she wants so why argue.
I would have considered red as a choice but the yellow was calling me.

Clint

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought mine and put it in the Mrs side of the garage, she didn’t know I bought it until she pressed the button and the door went up. I’ll bet everyone here can guess the reaction, lol. I don’t think she’s been in the car six times in 7 years.

Clint
Ive always been told its better to ask for forgiveness than permission....haha

·
Registered
695 Posts
Did someone say yellow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Clint
Nice...must've been the best moment of her life, aside from marrying you of course.:big_grin:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did someone say yellow

Way to add salt to the wound, haha. Those are some nice toys. Big fan of the 370z, especially that yellow. You wouldn't believe it, if I tell you that my project car is a 350z. Want to trade? Need some yellow in my life, hah.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
You got a nice collection man!
I was scrolling through my notifications and saw the Red beast uncovered then you completely caught me off guard with the 350z project

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@KappaSutra, appreciate the kind words. I want to attribute it to mid-life crisis, but I don't know if 36yo medically qualifies me for it. It's just a passion like most of us have. About that trade though...haha. J/K.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Ive always been told its better to ask for forgiveness than permission....haha
This is true, my theory is if she doesn’t have to pay for any of it I’m not consulting her.

Clint

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
It’s not yellow but it is my summer toy. She just got a new engine and transmission.

Looks great, what year is it?

Clint

1 - 20 of 30 Posts