Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi one and all. I've browsed this forum a ton of times in doing research on my ultimate dream car. A 2008 Titan Crew Cab LE w/long bed. There is one feature offered that I'm considering but the explanations are not very clear on any website I have looked at. I was hoping to find a little help here with you guys and gals that seem to know their Titans. The feature is the Under Seat Storage Bin. Is it worth it? The pictures I have seen don't really tell me anything. Does it affect the back seat comfort wise? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Megan

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good choice, I've the same truck about month old. I do not have the storage trey under the backseat but I'm considering one. And I do not think that it effects the comfort in any way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome aboard!!I do not have the underseat storage..but a friend does...it does not affect the rear seat comfort any.....

·
Registered
740 Posts
have the underseat storage on mine, it does not effect the rear seat at all. It is just a plastic tray under the seat with a net in front. The only bad things I can see are that you loose the flat storage on the rear floor when you put the seat bottoms up. Hope that makes sense. The other bad thing is that there is potential to squeek. The underseat storage unit is not real snug and can move a little possibly causing a squeek. Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts