Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across an issue with my 2008 Nissan Titan I was driving down the road all of a sudden my break started engaging so I started troubleshooting thinking that it was a brake booster check valve of or whatever so I thought about it and I did reposition my brake light sensor so FYI if you reposition your brake light sensor too far out and your cruise control sensor is not engaged to your brakes will engage while driving I reset my brake light switch to equal my cruise control switch and it fixed my issue so all in all I caused my issue and I fixed my issue which the issue was myself common sense right

·
Premium Member
69,811 Posts
11aff03b5610b40082f9218bd21a29c0.jpg

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
265 Posts
Cleaned it up a bit:

I just came across an issue with my 2008 Nissan Titan. I was driving down the road and, all of a sudden, my brakes started engaging. I started troubleshooting, thinking that it was a brake booster check valve. I thought about it, and I had repositioned my brake light sensor. I reset my brake light switch to equal my cruise control switch, and it fixed the issue. So, FYI, if you reposition your brake light sensor too far out, and your cruise control sensor is not engaged too, your brakes will engage while driving. All in all, I caused my issue and I fixed my issue. The issue was me. Common sense, right?

·
Premium Member
69,811 Posts
It's still baloney...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts