Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i see a bunch of titan's around here in Brevard and I was just wondering how many were on TT. I think everybody that lives around here should post a pic of your truck and what mods, if any, that you have. Just curious because I've seen a few lifted Titan's on the Island and wondered if any of them were on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Megw3788 said:
Well i see a bunch of titan's around here in Brevard and I was just wondering how many were on TT. I think everybody that lives around here should post a pic of your truck and what mods, if any, that you have. Just curious because I've seen a few lifted Titan's on the Island and wondered if any of them were on here.
Yes, I see a bunch of Titan's around here, too. Enough to start our own meet. I have not done any mods except added fog lights. Truck came with nerf bars and tonneau cover. I have a buddy that has a lifted Titan. I will call him and ask him to post pics. His is silver.

Folks don't wave at you around here. If they do, I can't see them for their tinted windows and maybe they don't see me waving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lojo said:
Yes, I see a bunch of Titan's around here, too. Enough to start our own meet. I have not done any mods except added fog lights. Truck came with nerf bars and tonneau cover. I have a buddy that has a lifted Titan. I will call him and ask him to post pics. His is silver.

Folks don't wave at you around here. If they do, I can't see them for their tinted windows and maybe they don't see me waving.
Yeah I hardly ever get any waves back from fellow Titan owners around here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm I can't believe there's only 3 Titans in brevard county that are on here! All from the Island too. There's got to be some more people from brevard on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,419 Posts
Well I was there, lived in Canaveral Groves until last week and had to move back to Illinois, will still be spending time there off and on with work though. Oops almost forgot no pics of it yet though, 06 Crew Cab SE, Granite, chrome package on it, had Oem nerfs but took them off cuz they were cheezy, retrax bed cover, tinted windows of course from being down there, OEM chrome wheels, S& B intake with Poweraid TBS, exhaust is next but it will be a bit yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! Too bad ya had to move. Only 4 titans so far? That's crazy, there must be a thousand on Merritt Island alone!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I live in Titusville. There seems to be several Titan owners around here, but not too many of them have mods. I'll post a pic of mine soon. I want to put a 6 in. lift on mine but keep the 22's. Does anyone know a place that would give a good deal on some 325/50/22 Nitto Terra Grapplers? I know they are pricey, so any $ I can save would be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TITANHD said:
I live in Titusville. There seems to be several Titan owners around here, but not too many of them have mods. I'll post a pic of mine soon. I want to put a 6 in. lift on mine but keep the 22's. Does anyone know a place that would give a good deal on some 325/50/22 Nitto Terra Grapplers? I know they are pricey, so any $ I can save would be great.
Ha I don't know of anywhere to get deals on tires anymore, we used to get all ours at Big Franks in Cocoa which just burned down. A few months ago when I was getting new tires, I got quoted $1500 mounted and balanced. But, I did look around online and discounttiredirect.com was the cheapest place I found them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
I live on Merritt Island, there are a lot of Titans around, mostly from Mike Erdman Nissan. I've had a pretty good experience in dealing with that dealership. I bought my Titan in April, so far so good, no problems, I think it is by far the best full size truck on the market.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top