Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced all four of my original tires (45K) with Bridgestone Revos. They probably would have been good for another 5K+ but did not want to take the time during deer season. I bought them (special order) from Sams Club because they were $60 cheaper - each. However, Sams disavowed all knowledge of the rebate ($75) program. I went to the Bridgestone site and sent an email to the rebate office. I was surprised when they answered right away. They only allow the original invoice and original rebate coupon for the rebate. Sams did not have a coupon. The very nice lady at Bridgestone gave me special handling and I mailed in the information to a different PO Box. Only time will tell if I actually get the $75 American Express gift card. But... they were very articulate (TN - not India), friendly, and responsive. I will report back when I get the money.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much were Revos thru Sams? I only ask because I'm wondering if they would match Tirerack's price of around $155. That's where I just got a set.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
matt33 said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much were Revos thru Sams? I only ask because I'm wondering if they would match Tirerack's price of around $155. That's where I just got a set.
They were $795 for four. This included $36 for mounting, road hazard warranty, lifetime rotation, etc. and 9% sales tax. If my calculations are correct, that is $174 per tire. No shipping charges.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cohee3 said:
I will report back when I get the money.
I got the money, just like she promised!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Events like this help put faith back in customer service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts