Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2005 titan with off road package. Noticed no trailor brakes-then noticed one of my wires (for trailor brakes) broken off my factory issued female plug (says Delphi pa66 on it). Is there anywhere to buy something online to replace it or should I splice into an aftermarket adapter to plug into my trailors-any thoughts out there?

·
Super Moderator
161,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
161,851 Posts
Was pic 2 inside of pic 3? The part I listed would be pic 3, I believe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes 1 and 2 of course are the same piece with 2 going into 3. 3 was taken off my hitch and is the plug with the male pins on each side which the trailor female plug goes into. Sorry for the confusion. My truck was purchased in Canada so I'm not sure if that's why the part is different. I have seen this plug referred to in other posts but I'm not sure if its the one you're talking about. I live about 400 miles from any dealer otherwise I'd drop in and see if they could show me one. It's too bad I couldn't find an actual picture of that one you were referring to.

·
Premium Member
72,275 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks but that "factory plug" that Hopkins refers to is my problem-I want to know where I can buy one like the one I have and then go from there.

·
Premium Member
46,414 Posts
If you are looking for Pic 2, I have an extra... $10 and shipping and it is yours

Just took an OEM hitch off a T in a junk yard and I took the plug. Easier to cut the wire than f around with disconnecting....

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
If you are looking for Pic 2, I have an extra... $10 and shipping and it is yours

Just took an OEM hitch off a T in a junk yard and I took the plug. Easier to cut the wire than f around with disconnecting....
Do that or just go down to autozone and buy a new female 7-pin and splice it in. Shouldn't even need to use a wiring diagram.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If it's the plug you need (pic 3), I have one! I installed the Hopkins one in my T (7 & 4 pin combo plug).

-Lab

1 - 11 of 11 Posts